My "A" List of Books Read in 2012

As an obsessive list-maker, I feel like I must keep a list of every book I have read - I write down the author, title, and genre on a list for the current year and give it a grade of A thru F, based on the book’s impact and how much I enjoyed reading it.

Looking through the list of 75 books that I read in 2012, a few “A” titles stand out as memorable and having the most impact on how I see life or how I live my life.

Fiction: “A+”
 

 Little Night, by Luanne Rice









Non-Fiction: “A+”
 
Spiritual Formation, by Henri Nouwen





Life with God: Reading the Bible for Spiritual Transformation, by Richard Foster





The Great Omission, by Dallas Willard








Bird by Bird: Some Instructions for Writing and Life, by Anne Lamott







Other Books That Earned My “A” Grade

Great Day Every Day, by Max Lucado
Grace, by Max Lucado
What Matters Most, by Leonard Sweet
Everything, by Mary DeMuth

No comments:

Post a Comment